Week 9 pregnancy is crucial to ensure keeping a healthy body and following nutritious diet.
Since this is the time that your baby is growing fast, so ensure to follow and include much more nutritious foods into your diet.
1. Foods That Relieve Morning Sickness.If you have morning sickness, remember to keep crackers or biscuits near your bed, so that you can eat one before you get-off the bed because it can keep away morning sickness.
By drinking ginger tea, ginger ale or mint tea also helps your nausea and morning sickness. You also can add a dash of lemon to your tea or water.
Add small healthy snacks in between your meals also help relieves that.
2. Vitamin B6.Fluctuation in nausea is beginning to at its peak during this week onward, this is why you will start to feel blue and fatigued.
So, eat foods rich in Vitamin B6 can reduce nausea and improve your moods. So you should include foods like citrus fruits, eggs, green leafy vegetables and potatoes in your diet.
3. Magnesium.• Magnesium is important for reducing cramp in pregnancy.
• It’s found in rice, beans and bananas. Also in soybeans, nuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
4. Carbohydrates.Is important now because it can be supportive for your demanding baby’s energy boosting by adding whole grain and simple carbs such as bread, rice and potatoes to your diet.
But reduce snacking on complex sugars such as pastries, chocolate & etc which can cause obesity.
5. Proteins.You need proteins for baby’s building blocks of DNA, tissue, and muscles.
Examples of protein-rich foods include legumes, quinoa, seeds, lentils, cooked well chicken, nuts, nut butter, cooked meat, and soybeans.
6. Iron And Folate.Both of these nutrients are so vital for the foetus can prevent from moderate to severe mental and physical retardation in the foetus.
Both of these source can found from foods such as beetroot, oatmeal, bran, tuna (tinned), beans and cooked meats for iron, while get your folate’s diet from Oranges, Potatoes, Broccoli, Eggs and Greens.
7. Calcium.Choose milk products stored safely and pasteurized properly because they are best diet for a healthy baby’s born and skeleton formation.
Your foetus needs calcium and minerals found in milk products, so don’t deny it, get milk, curd, hard cheese and ghee.
8. Add Nutritious Snacks In Between Your Meals.Add healthy snacks into your pregnancy for nutritional purposes required by your body.
Whole grain bread, whole grain crackers and tomato soup are best snacks to ease morning sickness as well.
Snacks also can be easily found from eating just some bananas, almonds, nuts and cucumbers.
You can also include rusks, lemonade and ginger tea for relaxation yet also a healthy choice.
These items are really healthy for you and your baby’s health.
Ensuring to eat 6 times a day that comprise of breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and finally an evening snack.