Fruits and veggies are naturally support for the healthy growth of your foetus. Banana is one such fruit that women should consider. You might still be doubtful about taking banana during pregnancy, wondering it is safe or not especially for pregnant women.
Here are a lot of Benefits by eating Banana during Pregnancy!
1. High Amount of Folic Acid.You must not missed folic acid or folate nutrients during pregnancy in order to help you ensure healthy development of nerves, brain, spinal cord of your growing foetus. This is to prevent premature births or child born with a disability.
2. Reduces Anemia.Common issue during pregnancy or even during child birth is anemia (lack of red blood cell). Banana is great sources of iron which every woman should consume to supply enough red blood cell.
3. Reduce Common Constipation Complication.Constipation is again a common issue pregnant woman due to slow digestive system, this is why you can include banana into your fruit diet, since its rich fibres will enable smooth bowel movement & ease stools movement from your body.
4. Good Source Of Calcium.It is common we get calcium from milk, but banana gives essential calcium for the growth of bones and skeleton system in children as well as adults mom needs.
5. Great Antioxidant.Vitamin C presents good amount of antioxidant to fights ageing process and it also help to boost immune system to fight illness and sickness of both.
6. Protein For Baby Growth.Bananas are a rich in protein for & the amino acids that make up protein are the building blocks of your body's cells and of your baby's body as well.
7. Reduces Nausea & Stress.Nausea happened mostly at first trimester of pregnancy example for first 3 months.
Eating banana can helps in reducing the morning sickness or nauseous feeling of many women experience during this period. This also prevent from anxiety & stress.
8. Blood Pressure Stabilizer.Since banana is loaded with rich Potassium, it helps in balance blood pressure rise during the course of pregnancy can relieve unnecessary tension and anxiety.
Potassium also reduces muscle cramps and leg pains during pregnancy.
9. Energy Booster.A banana contains 3 natural sugars of glucose, fructose and sucrose which promote energy source extremely necessary for pregnant women!
Banana combined with a glass of milk can considered as a full meal.
10. Stops Binge Eat.Banana is very filling substitute to replace from chips or chocolates to reduce hunger of mostly feeling every few hours.
11. Cholesterol Level.Eat in moderation can be very essential to balance levels cholesterol during pregnancy. Banana can help you avoid this problem, by eating regularly during your pregnancy.
12. Assist Healthy Breastfeeding.Mom’s breast milk is known to be rich in antibodies which can helps to fight against various diseases and which also benefits this strength for your baby through your body.
You need most energy especially during last trimester of pregnancy and after that, this is why banana is best to consume.
Bananas And Allergy.There are many females who are allergic to latex of banana, if you do, consult your doctor before include banana into your diet.
If you don’t have allergic to banana before, it is good to consume.
Try taking organic bananas, this is safer from complications caused by chemicals and pesticides to you & your unborn baby.
There are also question about whether is eating red banana safe during pregnancy?Yes, red bananas have nutritional values similar to a yellow banana, but they are richer in carotene and vitamin C.
A medium red banana contains 110 calories. They are also high in fiber, giving a boost to your digestive health during pregnancy.
It is best to choose ripe bananas as they are good during pregnancy and great during your lactation days.
How much bananas you are allowed to eat per day especially during pregnant?
European researchers claimed recommendation of 2 to 3 bananas daily will ensure your potassium level enough during pregnancy, reduce risk of blood clots in brain & strokes.