During pregnancy phases is the time you may keep on thinking about what you should eat and should avoid.
Although eating healthy fruits and vegetables is very important as recommended by doctors, but there are list of foods also you need to aware or avoid for some pregnant women.
You May Be Questioning About If Eating Apple Is Really Safe During Pregnancy Or Not?
An Apple A Day Does Keep Doctor Away, So Here Are The Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Apples.
1. Protect Baby Fetus From Asthma and Wheezing.There are numerous studies and research that proven internationally that by eating apples in pregnancy can safe guard your baby from asthma, also lower the risk of child having wheezing problem in future.
2. Prevents Anemia.Anemia, or lacking iron nutrients during pregnancy can lead to preterm labor and low birth weight.
Thus you can get supply of rich iron by eating apples regularly during pregnant in order to prevent anemia.
3. Detoxification.You need to prevent eating toxic foods like mercury and lead that can harm your baby during pregnancy.
But if you consumed them accidentally, you can consume apple to help remove the mercury and lead from your body.
4. Promote Healthy Digestion.Since apple contain rich insoluble fiber, so by consuming apples can ensure smooth bowel, ease digestive system, and prevent constipation problems especially in pregnancy.
5. Boost Immunity.Pack with rich Vitamin C source when consumed regularly during pregnancy can help boost immunity system to prevent infections and diseases from yourself and baby fetus.
6. Increase Energy Supply.With its carbohydrates, when consumed can actually supplies your pregnant body with instant energy.
Especially when pregnant women may experience common symptoms of dizziness or fatigue that by boosting your natural sweet rush through apple without gaining too much weight.
7. Prevents Heartburn.You may suffer from heartburn during pregnancy which is common, which happened to acidity, thus eating apples is the remedies can reduce heartburn.
8. Bones Strengthening.Your body needs extra calcium intake to ensure your baby is developing with strong bones, which by apple also helps to supply you with rich calcium.
9. Improves Your Lungs.For healthy lungs and prevents breathing issue away, you need the best antioxidants that include beta-carotene, vitamins C and E and resveratrol which you can find rich in apple.
If you not know this, strong lungs actually help to improve healthy vaginal for birthing.
10. Skin Cell Protection.Antioxidants, flavonoids, phytonutrients and dietary fiber that found rich in apples can protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells.
11. Cancer Prevention.The content of apple’s flavonoid phloretin had shown to able reduce the growth and migration of triple negative breast cancer and also increase resistance against infection.
12. Make healthy Red Blood Cells.The B-complex vitamins (vitamin B6, riboflavin, and thiamin) found in apple helps to maintain your red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
13. Lower the Risk of Critical Ailments.You get pretty high fiber content from apples to prevent bad cholesterol and also prevent critical problems of heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes.
Yet, Here Are Some Side Effects Of Apples When Taken In Excessive During Pregnancy.
1. Slow Down You Metabolic.Too much consumption of apples during pregnancy increases the carbohydrate digestion, which in turn can prevent your body from burning the fat.
2. Weight Issues.Although apple contain a very low calorie, but if you started to eat too many of apples daily during pregnancy, your calorie will exceed the recommended amount causing weight issues later.
So, Is It Really Safe To Eat Apples During Pregnancy?Doctors agree generally that by eating apples in pregnancy will make sure both you and your fetus in good health and energy to support your childbirth.
The advice from doctor is to eat at recommend intake of one apple per day for both pregnant mum and also breast feeding mothers.
However, always remember to not consume at excessive amount due to the side effects, so always eat only in moderation to have a healthy pregnancy.
Safety Tips While Eating Apples.If you can purchase organic fruit, get that because has not been treated with synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
Though it is hard to find the organic fruits, but you can lessen your risk of consuming pesticide residue or bacteria, by follow these tips while eating apples.
• You should wash fruit thoroughly, even though it was pre-washed before.
• You also should remove any bruised part of apples where bacteria may lurk in.
• Make sure to only drink pasteurized or boiled fruit juice to prevent from bacteria.
• Do not pre-cut fruits, thus you should eat them immediately after cutting.
• Also remember to store fresh fruit in the refrigerator, but away from raw meat.