The outer thigh fat or known as saddlebags fat that was commonly collected at the side of the thigh of major women.
Hormones drive the deposition of fat around the pelvis, buttocks, and thighs and the fat deposits in the outer thighs which are quite difficult to remove.
Even though we cannot spot reduce fat specifically, but we can use this great whole body workout to tone and burn the stubborn outer thighs fats for all women.
Now, Be Prepare With These Exercises So That We Can Boost Our Fat Loss By Moving As Many Muscles As Possible.
Exercise Number 1. Squat Side Kick.This exercise work best to burn fat on your outer thighs, legs and also glutes. Your abdominal core muscles also feel the heat due to this is a cardio boost exercise and can help you loss whole body fat too.
1. Begin with a squat position by placing your feet with shoulder width apart and hips back with body straight.
2. When you stand up from squat, switch your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg to kick to your right side.
3. Then return to squat position and repeat each side for 10 repetitions (reps).
Exercise Number 2. Side Plank Hip Abduction.Your outer thigh muscles will pull your leg away from the centre of the body, this is why it is important to make sure your knee and hip joints are stable.
Doing hip abductions can helps to strengthen and sculpt your outer thighs, yet it also can improve balance and stability.
1. Lay down on your side and do a side plank, place your top leg straight and your bottom leg bent back with knee on a mat.
2. Then begin to lift your straighten leg upward as high as possible, then lower down.
3. Repeat for 15 reps for one side and another side 15 reps too.
Exercise Number 3. Standing Opens The Gate.This move effectively targets the outer and inner thigh muscles and also warms up and strengthen your hip flexors and groin area.
1. Begin by standing on feet with hip-width apart and hands on your waist.
2. Then start to lift your knee upward to waist level and move outward to the side in order to slowly return to starting position.
3. Repeat for 10 times for each side.
Exercise Number 4. Clam Shell.Do not underlook this exercise, it helps especially by focusing fat burning of inner and outer thighs, strengthen hips, tone the glutes and stabilize your pelvic muscles.
You can increase challenge by adding resistance band around both thighs and can focus on your outer thighs for even greater degree.
1. Lie down on your side with both knees slightly bend, support your head with one arm and elbow on the floor while another palm touches the floor for balancing body.
2. Then lift your top knee upward until it is parallel with your hip.
3. Lower your knee down to starting position and repeat for 10 reps each side.
Exercise Number 5. Fire Hydrant.This exercise will focus on toning your outer thighs and butts, while strengthen and tighten core and hips.
1. Get down with both palms align with shoulder width, and support with knees bent following with hips width apart.
2. Begin the exercise by raising one leg up and outward to the side until the level of your hip.
3. Then back to begin position and repeat 10 reps for each side.
Exercise Number 6. Quick Feet.The quick feet are a great cardio move that helps you tone the fat on your outer thigh especially, burn extra calories and remove the saddle bags for good!
1. Begin with athletic position like prepare to run, your feet should be on shoulder width apart and keep your hips low.
2. This will focus on putting some weight on your feet balls and run quickly in a fix position.
3. Perform this quick feet cardio for 5 to 10 minutes.
You should perform this exercise for 4 times a week and also include 2 days of cardio exercise such as jogging, running, swimming or any sports focusing lower body in order to remove the outer thigh fat much faster.
You can find a bunch of list of foods to avoid, but starving will not do any good since your body needs energy to restore for your muscle, body fluid and blood volume after the exercises.
You should allow your stomach to fill with good foods after the exercises such as lean meat for protein, sweet potato, kale, spinach, blueberries, olive oil, fatty fish and some low fat milk.
Don’t lose your patient will exercising, the result will definitely show after and a month or so.
Reason being that is when you keep looking on your weight scale, you will demotivate yourself, so don’t worry, just keep activating your thighs and the saddlebags fat will be removed.
*Watch The Video Below For Much Clearer Step Explanation*