Having a lot of frustration causing your hair turning white or gray? In major cases you can find people looking into commercial hair dye which is so convenient.
Even though applying the natural products will not offers the same lasting effect of color dyeing; however natural ingredients will indeed help to make your hair stronger and less damaged.
Coffee is rich with healthy beneficial effects and it is totally natural.
May be wondering because you are not drinking coffee? Now you can apply them naturally as a brown hair dye.
Natural coffee provides you the expected results and it actually also promote growth of your hair.
Study had claimed that coffee ingredient is really promoting in the process of hair growing healthily, according to published studies by International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair1. Make a truly strong organic coffee, such as espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products. Find them in description link below.
2. Leave the cup of coffee to cool down for a while.
3. Make the mixture not too wet by mixing 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, 2 cups natural conditioner (such as banana, honey or olive oil is natural conditioner) and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
4. Apply and put the mixture paste on your hair and let it stay for about 60 minutes. This paste works to color your hair naturally and effectively gives your hair chocolate color and it will not affect its quality.
How to Rinse off the Coffee after 60 Minutes1. First, wash your hair with shampoo and then apply the mixture of coffee again on your hair.
2. Leave it to stay on your hair for 20 minutes again.
3. After that, rinse off the coffee from your hair by using apple cider vinegar because it will repair the color of your hair forming a dark chocolate colour.
4. Finally just wash your hair with lukewarm water. If you are not satisfied from the results then you can repeat the procedure for several days and you will be amazed with the results very quickly!