For those Who Ate Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements, Look Out For the Side Effects NOW!
In the past many years, many Americans have turned to omega-3 fish oil supplements, which is the easy consumption of health benefits for people and also for who have heart disease.
Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is like retinoids where our body can use retinoids right away since they are pre-formed vitamin A.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are crucial in preventing and controlling heart disease.
Many Study Discover Omega-3 Fatty Acids Have Benefits Such As:
1. Good for Heart Health.Fish oil contain omega 3 fatty acid to help lower the level of triglycerides, lower blood pressure, decrease blood clotting, lowering risk of stroke and heart failure even avoid from having irregular heartbeats.
2. Treat Certain Mental Disorders.Consuming sufficient amount of omega-3s may slow down brain aging and contribute to improve healthier brain function.
3. Help Reduce Weight and Waist Circumference.Studies shown that fish oil will have effects in modest by helping you to lose inches and shed body fat, which applies to few population of studied groups.
4. Improve Eye Health and Protect Vision in Old Age.Omega-3 fatty acids also can protect adult eyes from dry eye and macular degeneration.
5. Reduce Inflammation and Symptoms of Inflammatory Disease.Treatment had shown can reduces inflammatory response while also reduces pain which believe are because of the omega-3’s EFAs.
6. Improve Skin Benefits.Omega3 fatty acid contain EPA to keep your skin young by acting as a regulating oil production by increasing hydration, prevent acne, and also slowing down skins aging for no more wrinkles.
7. Important in Pregnancy.Claimed by researchers that by including EPA and DHA into diet of pregnant women will ensure healthy visual and cognitive growth of baby, also reduce allergies risk in infants.
8. Reduce Liver Fat.Study discovered fatty liver in adult who include fish oil into their dietary changes and had shown reductions in liver fat.
9. Relieve the problem of depression and anxiety.The anti-inflammatory action found fish oil can also help relieve depression.
10 Improve Attention and Hyperactivity in Children.Supplements can also help to improve the mental skills of children & improve a child's ability to perform activities with much better organizing skill.
11. Prevent Symptoms of Mental Decline.DHA in omega 3 helps to improve brains related with memory function, such as Alzheimer's disease or other cognitive weakening.
12. Improve Asthma Symptoms and the Risk of Allergies.Fish Oil help to control poor asthma in youths thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties content in omega 3 fatty acid of fish oil.
13. Improve Bone Health.Not just calcium, magnesium and vitamin D helps to ensure bone density, but DHA also very important in ensuring ideal bone health.
Diet with Omega 3 Fatty Acids.The American Heart Association had recommends that everyone should eat fish (especially fatty & coldwater fish) at least 2 times a week.
These fish are listed as Salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines, lake trout, and tuna are especially high in omega-3 fatty acids.
While foods are your best ways to obtain the omega-3s in your diet, but fish oil supplements are also available for those who do not like fish.
The heart health benefits by regular intake of fish oil supplements doses are unclear, so talk to your doctor for your right dose.
If you have heart disease or high triglyceride levels, more omega-3 fatty acids is required.
With this, you also need to ask your doctor whether you should take higher doses of fish oil supplements for enough omega-3s you may be needed.
Are there side effects with omega-3 fish oil?
You can notice the Side effects from omega-3 fish oil such as:
1. Fishy taste causing aftertaste.At the cases if fish oil capsule is not stored inside your fridge, it will broken down in your stomach much faster can have aftertaste of fishy.
2. Stomach upset.There is several people experience heartburn and stomach discomfort after taking fish oil supplements due to the side effects where fish oil packs largely with its high fat content.
3. Diarrhea.If you are taking high dosage of fish oil, you may experience common side effect of Diarrhea.
4. Nausea.Nausea is also one of the side effect cause by large high fat content in fish oil.
So, How Much Omega-3 Should You Take In A Day?Even though there are not exact recommendations amount of fish oil to take in a day, but by consuming at 250 to 500 mg per day of combined EPA and DHA of which fish oil is an excellent source is considered sufficient for majority of healthy people.
How much omega-3 fish oil is safe?The American Heart Association says by intake within 3000 mg of fish oil a day in supplement form is considered safe.
But do not take more than that unless you discuss it with your doctor first. If you take more than 3000mg of fish oil daily may increase the risk of bleeding.
Consult your doctor first, if you want to take higher doses of omega-3 fish oil supplements.
Your doctor will guide you with a proper prescription of supplementing your diet with omega-3 fish oil if necessary.
Also, your doctor can monitor all side effect of your health if you take higher doses of fish oil.
For people with very high triglyceride levels, prescription of omega-3 preparations is also available by your doctor.