Bruises are reasoned from injury or blow to specific body area which breaks blood vessels underneath the skin.
Blood leaks out of the vessels leading to discoloration, swelling & pain.
Bruises can also happened due to Lack of nutrient, Lack of blood clotting factors and serious illnesses like leukemia.
In order to heal the bruises fast, get below dietary to helps.
Here are Top Foods Eat to Heal Bruises FAST
1. Eat Green leafy vegetablessuch as Spinach, Kale & Broccoli
It gives vitamin K, very important for blood clotting to reduce bruises.
Do not take vitamin K supplements if you are on blood thinners.
2. Citrus fruit & colorful fruits & veggiesLemons, Grapefruits, Limes & Berries
Citrus provides Vitamin C & bioflavonoids that help with wound & bruise healing.
Vitamin C, An antioxidant that helps manufacture collagen, critical for healing damaged blood vessels.
Bioflavonoids have a similar wound healing action as vitamin C.
3. Wild-caught fish such as salmon and tuna.They contain important healthy fats are very crucial to help boost rapidly heal wounds.
Foods with Zinc such as oysters, beef, pumpkin seeds & spinach
The chemical reactions necessary to promote wound healing require zinc, so increase your intake of zinc
4. Eat Clean lean ProteinLean Chicken Meat, Lean Beef Meat, Eggs, Tuna, Milk, Oatmeal & Greek Yogurt
Protein is necessary to rebuild busted blood vessels. Aim for at least 4-5 oz per meal daily.
5. Bromelain in PineappleAn enzyme found in pineapple which reduces swelling. Eat 500 mg 3 times daily.
6. Arnica oilApply to skin 2 times a day over the area of the bruise only if the skin is unbroken.
Foods that Can Delay & Cause Bruising Are:
1. Sugar Such as White sugar, Candies & Sweeten foods,Sugar reduces the healing of tissues & promotes unwanted inflammation. Sugary and sweet foods consumed regularly will reduce vitamin C.
2. Trans fatsCausing more inflammation & can cause bruise decrease from healing.
Reduce fried fast food Reduce hydrogenated fat or oil products, Reduce biscuits, cakes & pastries