You definitely had consumed these foods, but now you should appreciate their existence which helps to give you a clear, white, and healthy skin.
By applying skin whitening creams or skin treatments, may not be the only way to brighten and whiten your skin.
As a much greater of saying, skin beautification is always from inside out.
So what you are eating can help you to lighten your skin complexion.
Want to know why?
Here is the list of 21 foods you should consume and understand why they help turn you skin much clearer, brighter, whiter and healthier.
1. Lemon Water.Lemon and lime is a citrus fruits which packs with most natural bleaching properties, thanks to their content of rich vitamin-C and acidity coming from the anti-aging beneficial properties that can enhance the benefits in skin whitening, and reduces ageing, blackheads & even wrinkles.
2. Tea.According to the research shown by US that by drinking tea can assist in lowering peroxides & also reduce the cause of skin burn and roughness. This is because the richness of tea polyphenol, which is a strong antioxidant that works effectively in protecting your skin cell from damaging.
3. Dark Chocolate.Cocoa polyphenols and flavonoids often found in superfood were containing in dark chocolate which are great antioxidants for skin whitening. It is also wise to choose dark chocolate with less sugar, because too much sugar consumed can triggers acne on your skin, so you can expect the dark chocolate is abit bitter, which is best suits you for skin whitening.
4. Rich in Vitamin-C Foods.Nearly every skin care expert will advise you to consume foods rich in antioxidant, such as vitamin C in order to bring you benefits of healthy and bright complexion. You can also find natural vitamin C from fruits such as kiwifruit, strawberries, pineapples and oranges.
5. Red and Yellow Fruits.Pumpkins and bell peppers also known as foods rich in phytochemicals and carotene which can promote enhancement to your skin by slowing down ageing process with its anti-oxidation property.
6. Fish Meat & Fish Oil.Fish is packs with commonly known nutrients like Omega-3 Fatty Acids and zinc that works as a natural moisturizer to your skin from inside. This nutrients will ensure to help prevent early skin sagging, reduces allergic, restores natural sebum levels for smooth skin, also help to enhance skin glowing and fair looking.
7. Healthy Nuts.Your skin needs lightening from the rich content of healthy fats and oils, calcium and vitamin E.
So you should ensure to snack a handful of healthy nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, raisins and apricots which is one of the various home remedies for needed for skin whitening naturally.
8. Tomatoes.Tomatoes can protect and cure your skin from sun burn, while it also reduces acne and clear away the oiliness of your skin.
9. Milk.Since milk was known naturally rich in important fats, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and calcium are essentially required to build new skin and natural skin whitening, so ensure you are enjoying your one glass of milk every day. Be sure to avoid milk if your skin has acne, sometime the milks will triggers acne to grow.
10. Soybean.On the other hand, plant type of milk such as soybean milk is best in anti-ageing with isoflavone as phytoestrogen that fights skin ageing. So ensure to consume any soybean products such as tofu or soybean milk for a whiter skin complexion.
11. Cucumber.Thanks to the rich hydration content from cucumber and help to keep your skin stay hydrated and can get moisturizing and glowing effect throughout the day.
12. Carrots.This famous rabbit’s prefer food is a very healthy vegetable that contains beta-carotene or vitamin-A, nutrients that helps to improve skin colour and help to ensure skin glowing when being consumed.
13. Eggs.Eggs contain amino acids and antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin that promote the benefits of protecting your skin against outdoor harmful UV rays also helps to grow new skin cells, so ensure to eat an egg a day.
14. Garlic.Garlic is packed with natural antibiotic & antioxidants that allows cleansing your blood from impurities, so that your clogged skin will be cured and can prevent from acne and slow down ageing process.
15. Coconut Oil.Any coconut products are very beneficial and rich in nutrients, thus it healthy saturated fats and proteins will promote your skin regeneration for even skin tone.
16. Peas.Vegetables contain alot of rich nutrients and vitamins that can help to remove discolorations and also actively lighten skin tone. You should be consuming peas thanks to its rich fiber content to promote healthy digestion for healthier skin inside out.
17. Mango.You should not missed this delicious content of beta-carotene and vitamin-C, knowing for its strong antioxidants can allows to reduce skin ageing, rejuvenate skin, boost collagen in skin, and retain skin elasticity.
18. Spinach.This is a rich in variety of minerals, vitamins and specifically folate contain in it can helps your DNA repair and also reduce from skin wrinkles, thus consuming this green veggies will hugely impact on your skin complexion.
19. Consume Papaya.There are a lot of beauty experts and dermatologists had suggested consuming papaya can helps to promote skins lightening.
Reason is that it contains rich antioxidants and amazing enzyme called papain that removes any dead cells and impurities in your skin.
20. Consume Beetroot.Beetroot packs with nutrients such as potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, fibre & vitamins A, B, C to help your body flush out all the bad toxins and leave your skin with lighter complexion.
21. Drink More Water.Water is the most natural hydration for keeping our body and skin whitening by ensuring all the nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and enzymes was carried to your skin cells and keeps your skin clear.
You also should know that hydrating your body can helps to remove toxins, dead bacteria and also remove breakouts.
Skin care expert widely suggest every single per must drink more water, as it will start fast to clear up your skin.
You should prevent from any sweeten drinks because they dehydrate your body and work against your clear skin.
If you feel thirsty, your body must have already at dehydrated state, this is why you should never be thirsty by drinking enough water to keep your skin supplied with all the benefits consumed for skin whitening and lightening.