5 Foods To Eat and 5 Foods Not To Eat To Reduce Acne Outbreaks Fast & Naturally.
Researchers surprised a lot of people when they discovered that diet could indeed, affect acne outbreaks.
Scientists found that cow’s milk intake increased acne prevalence and severity, and also found relationship between a high-glycemic load diet and acne breakout.
Australian researchers and studies had similar discover that ages between 15 and 25 with mild-to-moderate acne experienced dramatic improvement when they switched white bread and highly processed breakfast cereals into a diet at healthy whole foods such as whole grains products, meat without fat, and variety of fruits and also colourful mix of vegetables.
The key to prevent acne of the boys show dramatically improvement when include diet of higher-protein and low-glycemic index.
Diet does affects acne, the reason is because numerous researchers started to discover the evidences that this is true.
So Here IS What You MUST NOT Eat To Remove Acne.Studies so far have focused mostly on the foods that make acne worse, so avoid these for about a week and notice the difference.
1. Cow’s Milk.Studies of scientist had discovered that there are relations between cow’s milk and acne.
Theory behind cow’s milk causing acne because it spikes blood sugar that can increase inflammation and production of skin oils sebum leading to pimples.
Since many kind of commercial milk purchased were made from pregnant cows, which contains hormones that can trigger production of sebum and overgrowth of skin cells, blocking pores.
Participants who drank more milk as teens are at higher rates of severe acne than those drink only little or no milk during teens, based on researched data of famous Nurses Health Study II.
2. SUGARY PRODUCTS.Sugar is related to breakouts that were derived from how much sugar you eat in a day.
Examples if you consumed soft drinks and candy bar, then you are more likely have blood sugar levels spikes, and then might break out few hours later.
If you consumed too much sugar usually and have acne, then reduce by one sugary drink a day will have noticeable difference.
3. HIGH-GLYCEMIC FOODS.These foods break down fast in our body that causes insulin spike and raising blood sugar levels, thus stimulate hormonal fluctuations and inflammation are both acne causing reasons.
So reduce especially HIGH-GLYCEMIC FOODS such as white bread, processed breakfast cereals, white rice, pretzels, potato chips, cookies and cakes, etc.
Then eat more low glycemic-index foods such as vegetables, whole grains, sweet potatoes, and most fruits.
4. JUNK FOOD.Since junk food also for the same reason can trigger hormonal fluctuations and rise blood sugar levels, so avoid this to clear up your skin.
By drinking a lot of water and eat healthier foods, your body can have a balance hormonal level to remove acne.
5. FAST FOOD.Researchers had already discovered that eating fast food links to childhood asthma, severely because it cause raise of overall inflammation in your body.
If inflammation occurs severely can cause pimples, this is why you should choose salad or yogurts.
6. Chocolate.Studies shown after eating the chocolate, the participants’ blood cells produced more marker of inflammation, thus allow bacteria that aggravate acne, infect pimples and even worsen them.
If your skin is sensitive to chocolate, skip it for a week and notice the change in your skin.
Also Here Is The Foods You MUST Eat To Remove Acne.Even though by reducing the acne causing foods above can helps to get rid of acne, but here are foods that could also remove acne while you avoiding the acne cause foods.
1. FISH OR FLAXSEED.When you add this healthy omega-3 fatty acids nutrients, which can be highly found in Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, sardines and albacore tuna, and even rich in walnuts and flaxseed to help remove inflammation and recover acne breakouts.
2. GREEN TEA.Is very famous tea rich in antioxidants which reduce sebum production and lessens inflammation also boost immune system. These 3 benefits were great to fight from the acne breakout.
3. COOKED OYSTERS.Research shows people with acne are lacking of zinc nutrients than people with clear skin, and that supplementing can reduce acne by 50%.
It’s appropriate to eat zinc from oysters, toasted wheat germ, veal liver, roast beef, roasted pumpkin and squash seeds, and dried watermelon seeds.
4. FRESH JUICING.By easily consuming juicing of vegetables and fruits that have powerful antioxidants to prevent acne by helping to rid blemish-causing bacteria from your body.
Beta-carotenes are orange colour foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash, cantaloupe and apricots, which naturally help reduce skin oils, and all are naturally anti-inflammatory.
Eating dark leafy greens such as spinach and kale also help clear impurities from the body, thus remove acne, also include dark-colored berries thanks to the rich phytonutrients.
5. GOOD PROBIOTICS.If you happened to experience stubborn acne grow, there is another reason it happens due to you weak digestive system.
Study shown that intestinal microflora may affect inflammation in overall body, including acne breakouts.
Scientists are certain that pre and probiotics (good bacteria) can reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which then results in reducing the acne breakouts.
You can eat probiotics from yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, miso soup, pickles, tempeh, kimchi, and kombucha tea.
Finally, you should ensure to follow these must and must not eat foods for a week in order to witness your acne is getting reduced or disappeared successfully.