In this week 15 weeks pregnant, your body will now full of energy and getting sexy, and this also means that you had been pregnant for as long as 3 months and 2 weeks.
Your belly is having a big changeover, because your uterus still fit well in your pelvis during first trimester. So, now it is stretching to give space for your growing baby and sooner will enlarge your pelvis and locate higher up in your belly.
Because every expecting mom’s body is not the same and their rate of growth is differ a bit, thus belly can be normal to not show much, or having an obvious baby bump.
If this is your first pregnancy, then your belly bump could take a little longer to become visible in this 2nd trimester.
So for 2nd pregnancy and onward, you might see bumps visible a bit earlier because the uterus was stretched in 1st pregnancy.
Pregnancy with twins will experience stretching out at a faster rate, which your tummy are now visibly showing sign of pregnancy bump.
In this second trimester, you might starts to feel better if you’d been experiencing morning sickness in the early stages of pregnancy.
Still, Here Are Few Symptoms You May Experience in This Weeks 15 of Pregnancy.
1. Increased in Libido Level.This following month is where your energy is returning, thus you will feel energetic in doing a lot of thing, including in your bedroom with your partner.
It is considered safe at this 15 week, unless your doctor advise not to.
2. Nose bleeding.Due to the increase of blood volume and sensitive nasal passages in this week 15, you might experience nose bleeding.
3. Heartburn, Gas and indigestion.You may experience these tummy issues due to the hormone, so take note and avoid foods that may increase these symptoms as shown in playlist video.
Your doctor may prescribe you with stomach remedies or some antacids, which can effectively cure these tummy problems.
4. Swollen Gums.Your gums are now begin to feel more sensitive, so ensure to take good care by brushing your teeth often, gentle floss, and do regular dental check-ups.
5. Shortness of Breath.Your torso is now getting more crowded, thus it means that your lungs is harder to expand enough to get a full breath.
6. Lessening of Nausea.Since first trimester one may have higher hormone level leading to more morning sickness, but now in this second trimester you may still be having some nausea, which should be lessen soon.
For Weeks 15 Pregnant With Twins, The Symptoms Probably Not Much Different.
1. Heartburn & Also Indigestion.Because morning sickness was reducing, it can also cause that uncomfortable heartburn and indigestion, so ensure to eat a few number of smaller meals, instead of 3 large meals.
2. Faintness or dizziness.If you feel light headedness of being faint, that is common side effect and probably due to blood sugar levels fluctuates, so sit down and put your head between your legs to prevent from falling down and hurting yourself.
3. Varicose Veins.This may happen on last week due to the increased of blood flow, be sure to sit down and your feet up in order to keep the blood circulating and that helps you to reduces pressure on your legs.
4. Getting Forgetful.Pregnancy brain is happening because your brain cell volume would temporary decreased during pregnancy.
5. Cramps and Pains.Round ligament pain happened due to muscles and ligaments that support your uterus stretch, thus you may experience pains on lower sides of your body.
You should check-up with your obstetrician if you experience any severe or concerning symptoms such as high risk of preeclampsia, genetic or chromosomal concerns, since they will perform relevant tests between weeks 16 to 20.
15 WEEKS PREGNANT ULTRASOUND:The Size Of Your Baby In This 15 Weeks of Pregnancy? Your baby is as big as the size of a navel orange in this week 15 pregnancy.
Your fetus is weighing at average of 2.5 ounces (71 grams) and measures 4 inches (10 cm).
Baby legs are now longer than its arms and their body is getting longer where flexing and curling up is on the way.
15 weeks pregnant ultrasound can helps you to reveal your baby is wriggle or twist body from side to side, due to movements of all limbs and joints.
Baby’s arm and leg is waving or doing the Australian Crawl (a lots of splashing) and then long sleeps just to recover. 1-2 weeks later you will feel the same movement again.
The 3 small bones in your baby’s inner ear start forming and able to hear you this week, so you can generally sing songs, say hello for building emotional connection with your baby first time.
Your baby fetus could also experience hiccupping even in weeks 15 pregnant.
Pregnancy Test May Be Need In Week 15.If pregnant mom chose to do a Multiple Marker Screen (Triple or Quad Screen Test), blood will be drawn from you during week 15 to 20.
This type of screening actually measures the level of certain proteins and hormones in an expecting mom’s blood to provide you with more accurate assessment of baby’s risk of neural tube defects than during first trimester screening can offers.
Amniocentesis (an optional test) also offered during weeks 15 and 20, which is an invasive test to diagnose neural tube defects, chromosomal abnormalities, and other genetic disorders.
These test are safe overall, however doctor will discuss the risks, so discuss with your doctor to decide whether or not you’ll have the procedure.
Amnio test also offered (if you have an abnormal triple or quad screen test), or if your baby has a complex risk of abnormalities genetic, test conducted using ultrasound to see inside belly and will guide a needle into the amniotic sac to collect a sample of fluid for being tested.
Even though these tests can makes you feeling stressful, so be sure to tell you partners to pamper you during this moment and onward because you deserve it!
Week 15 Pregnancy Care Tips.Drink plenty of water every day to keep your body stays hydrated. Also after weeing, remember to wipe from the front to the back, not the reverse in order to prevent from getting a urinary tract infection.
If you experience any problems with burning or scalding when peeing, or pee smells abnormal, you must check with your doctor.
Cranberry juice is great for women and rich in Vitamin C, it also helps your body absorb iron from food and promote development of connective tissue in your baby.
You Should Call The Doctor If You Experience Any Of These Symptoms In This Second Trimester.• Severe or abnormal cramping or abdominal pain.
• Worsening deep or shortness of breath.
• Occurrance of premature labor symptoms.
• Vaginal spotting or bleeding.
At your regular doctor visits once a month, be sure to ask your doctor if you feel any unusual symptoms happening between visits.