Aloe Vera is often being known as a famous plant thanks to its wide benefits of incredible healing properties.
Recognizing that it is being used for centuries & even the Egyptians called it the plant of immortality.
Aloe Vera is loaded with over 200 biologically active and naturally occurring properties.
These properties includes of vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and minerals that stimulate nutrient absorption.
Here Are The Various Great Properties Discovered In Aloe Vera.
1. Vitamins and Minerals.Aloe Vera is rich nutrients comprising of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin B-complex, also folic acid and choline.
With its additional of vitamin B12, it is type of water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy.
Furthermore, minerals also found in Aloe Vera contain like calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium and copper helps to boost metabolic pathways.
2. EnzymesAloe Vera is rich in essential enzymes such as amylase and lipase which were to promote healthy digestion by breaking down fat and sugar molecules.
3. Amino AcidsAloe Vera can help to fight inflammation with its salicylic acid. Furthermore, aloe also packs up to more than 20 essential amino acids which are required by the human body in order to function properly.
The BENEFITS OF Using ALOE VERA:1. Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis and soothes the stomach.
2. Generate white blood cells production.
3. Reduce inflammation such as arthritis .
4. Cure especially skin acne and eczema .
5. Keep Your Skin Moisturized.
6. Reduces rashes, boils, and other skin irregularities.
7. Helps sunburns skin heal.
8. Fills in wrinkles.
9. Heals your wounds.
10. Boosts the immunity system.
11. Stabilize your blood sugar level.
12. Prevent from risk of urinary tract infection.
13. Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion.
14. Promote healthy heart especially high blood pressure.
15. Ensure your gum's stays healthy.
Aloe Vera can be used externally on body or you can consume it.If you want to consume it, you can control the concentration of Aloe by mixing in your juice, smoothies, even with just water it’s good to go.
As when you are using it for medicinal purpose, then consume dosage of 30 ml of the gel for 3 times a day.
Here Are Warning To Aware!Plant needs to bleed out that yellow juice for 3 to 5 minutes, rinse really in water 2 or 3 times to remove any aloe latex, good before you eat or drink it. The yellow juice is known as plant’s latex, contains a natural chemical called aloin.
Don't get any of that yellow juice in your mouth & wash your hands. It will cause skin allergy if you have allergic to latex, also cause bad Stomach pain & diarrhea for several hours if ingested.
But do not worry, because many people rinse them well few times in water make sure no more yellow juice, before you eat the aloe vera.