Liver does plays an important role as a largest organ in your body and plays role in more than a hundred important processes, situated in the upper quadrant of the abdomen.
Here Are The Most Common 13 Early Symptoms Of Damaged Liver.
1. Stomach Upset.The usual symptoms of Vomiting and nausea are reasons of many diseases including food poisoning, motion sickness, vertigo, depression, early pregnancy and others.
But, they are also a sign of liver damage and occur due to your organ’s not able to filter toxins.
2. Loss of appetiteYour damaged liver can’t generate enough bile (fats absorption), which results causing the loss of appetite because the food was not properly digested.
3. FatigueMost of the time feeling tired can be an indication of liver damage it works harder when attacked.
This is when more toxins stored in the blood and tissues and causing constant fatigue which all must not mistake it for as simple tiredness.
4. Digestive problemsYour liver need generate bile to digest food and fats, but if it is not functioning, causing diarrhea and indigestion. Because lack of bile, thus leads to fatty food intolerance, gallstones, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and bloating.
5. Changes in the color of the stoolThe bile importantly provides for the stool for normal brown color, when lack of it, stool will becomes yellow, gray or clay colored.
If it is just temporary, you don’t have to worry. But, if the problem persists for a while, faster consult your nearest doctor.
6. Changes in the color of the urineNormally is yellow or clear color, but increased bilirubin levels in the blood because your liver damage can change urine into color of amber, green or brown.
7. JaundiceJaundice is a condition happens if your eyes, fingertips, tongue and skin turn yellow colour.
It is caused by excess bilirubin in the blood and you need to take it seriously.
8. Fluid retentionFluid retention in the feet and ankles becomes bloated caused from liver damage.
Fluid retention can also be other signs such as heart failure, hormonal imbalance, lymphatic disease and kidney problems.
9. Abdominal changesAbdominal area cramps, pain and bloating can be a sign of liver damage.
Ascites (known as fluid is collected in the abdominal area) which is one of the earliest signs of liver damage or disease.
Liver damage also leads to high blood pressure in the abdominal blood vessels.
10. Skin itchingDamage liver can makes your skin more sensitive as a result of itching and flakiness.
It can leads to much visible veins and bruises which won’t go away with a simple cream.
11. Abdominal pain and swelling.Abdominal pain and swelling can also indicate liver damage or disease.
12. Constipation, diarrhea, abdominal bleedingThe liver is crucial for proper blood clotting, if damage, ease of bleeding, diarrhea and constipation can happened.
13. Reduction in libido.Intimacy hormones imbalance and gynecomastia, and loss of libido can be the sign too.
This is just some of the full list of liver damage symptoms.
If you notice any of the mentioned symptoms, you need consult a doctor immediately.