Congratulations to your pregnancy that you are almost approaching the end of your first trimester.
To share the news with your family and friends in second trimester, start preparing to think about how you can tell them.
If You Are Curious, Here Are The Physical Changes Happening in Your Week 11 Pregnant Body.If you are becoming curious and start checking at the mirror to see whether your belly is rounder, don’t worry because most women see definite changes of belly during the second trimester which is getting closer.
1. Growth In Breast Size.Most women notice that their breasts are getting larger and can expect to feel even more growth progresses in later pregnancy stage.
2. Increases in Discharge Down There.Your body may release more clear vaginal discharge now, which is considered normal as long as it is odorless and clear - white in color.
If you notice discharge such as blood, itchiness, or a foul odor, get your doctor’s help as soon.
3. Linea Nigra, Pregnancy Line.You will notice a long dark line that looks vertically inline to the center of your belly, which is completely natural because of pregnancy hormones and usually fades after your baby’s birth.
4. Painful Leg Cramps.You perhaps may notice tight, painful leg cramps, particularly at night, so this is why you should ensure to have enough calcium, magnesium and potassium, and also stay hydrated also helps a lot too.
By doing daily light exercising and stretching can help lessen leg cramps too.
5. Constant Tiredness.Night time feeling want to urinate, having leg cramps, and hormonal fluctuations may occurs together causing you hard to sleep in the middle of the night.
6. Fluctuating Mood Swings.Mood swings may happened during pregnancy, so try avoiding from stress causing thing by doing relaxation of yoga, simple meditation, or listening to soft music.
7. Feeling Nausea.You may still be experiencing the morning sickness at 11 weeks, or even during evening.
Nausea and vomiting are actually very normal during pregnancy, but good news is that they reduced in the next following weeks.
Week 11 Pregnant Baby's Growth.Your baby is now the size of a fig, which is measured at about the size of 1.5 to 2 inches in length, and weighing at about 0.25 ounces.
Your baby's torso will be in a straightening posture and keep growing in length.
Baby is now having the ability to stretch, roll, and flip inside your uterus.
The chest of baby with nipples & hair follicles were formed.
The shape of ears is almost completely developed.
Mouth and nose nasal passages are opened, with tongue and tooth buds continue forming.
The hands and feet are now positioned in front of baby’s body with individual fingers and toes.
Now baby’s bones are getting harder and nail beds also developing.
Healthy Pregnancy Care & Tips.Especially when you’re experiencing continuous nausea and vomiting, it is quite difficult to think about what to eat what is healthy because your appetite may lose.
You may even lose a few pounds of weight by this point if your appetite is not recovered.
Weight lost might happened due to nausea or vomiting, so consult with your pregnancy healthcare provider if any medication required.
Even though you may feel difficult to consult healthy nutrients required from fruits and vegetables, you should also start eating slowly at smaller portion also alright.
When nausea went off, you can focus on adding more nutritious foods to your diet.
To stay healthy you should keep doing light exercise such as walking, but it can help relieve fatigue and it’s good for you and baby.
The best easy recommended exercise is such as taking 15 minutes of walks during the day.
When To Call The Doctor? As Soon As You Experience These:• Bleeding down there with cramping.
• Fluid leakage suddenly, feel like a gush.
• Fever that is getting serious.
• Heartburn of non-appetite.
• Pain of headache and abdominal which is severe.
• Vision is getting blur.