10 Types of Herbs, Fruits And Nuts To Kill Intestinal Parasites! Must Eat Them Now!
Intestinal parasites can often found in food and water supplies leadings to infections and diseases when they enter our body.
Despite the fact that foods and water are known to be the common way of bacteria transmission, however bacteria may also be found in the air we breathe in or can enters our system through insects, animals or other people.
Bacteria inhaling will become intestinal parasites that can create a mess in our immune system and takes away our important nutrients that were stored inside our body.
By ensuring our body was being restored in balance naturally, we are required to eat more natural foods which contain the important anti-parasitic properties. For this effect to works, you just have to include these 10 foods into your diet to make your body a less attractive host to prevent from parasites in body.
These below shown 10 ingredients can be easily found at your kitchen, so eat them now to remove intestinal parasite.
1. GarlicThe most common used spice was garlic containing antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic properties. This is why garlic gives benefits especially helpful in eliminating parasites like giardia and roundworms.
2. OnionOnions contain sulfur elements contain the essential anti-parasitic agents, thus by consuming onion juice best working to fight against the intestinal worms, specifically treating the tapeworm and thread worms.
If you suffer from parasites drink 2 teaspoon of onion juice for 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
3. Extra Virgin Coconut OilCoconuts are known ingredients rich in essential nutrients. It is packed with high level of natural saturated fats gives extra virgin coconut oil the ability to eliminate internal parasites.
It gives your system a detox and can prevent from growth of flukes and giardia.
4. Pumpkin SeedsPumpkin seeds contain a characteristic anthelmintic effects good on the digestive system, which helps to fight off intestinal parasites. The seed does not kill the parasites, but they help your body to flush them out.
5. Papaya SeedsPapaya seeds found containing health benefits famously known with ability to flush out intestinal parasites.
Their different and mild peppery flavor let you to eat them almost familiar, so you can sprinkle onto salads and other dishes or eat them just like pumpkin seeds.
6. PineappleThis tropical fruit are loaded with huge digestive compound called bromelain, it helps to flushes out some parasitic contamination such as tapeworms.
7. AlmondsAlmonds intake can promote cleansing and discourage intestinal parasite growth.
Based on study performed by Desrivot et al, published in “The Journal of Ethnopharmacology” in January 2007, the anti-parasitic effect packs inside almonds helps to treat the intestinal irritation and prevent from parasitic growth all thanks to the benefits of high concentration fatty acids found inside almond.
8. TurmericTurmeric known as most powerful herbs and packed with various benefits such as anticancer, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, worm-expelling, and an overall body purifier.
It is a very safe herb to consume regularly for improving health as well as various medicinally values. Its worm-expelling properties helps to keep our intestine cleanse from worms.
9. GingerThe root family member to turmeric is ginger which contains a lot similar qualities. It is mainly good for gas and nausea related with die-off symptoms of parasites causing weakness, fatigue, pain and emotional instabilities.
It can use to improve stomach acid production, which kills parasites and protects us from infection in the first place.
10. CayenneThis hot pepper is a powerful anti-fungal with ability to destroy fungus, mold & parasites.
You can make snacks by combining sprouted pumpkin seeds with ginger and cayenne spices functioning as medicine for treating intestinal bugs! The best is African Cayenne.