For women who are often having trouble losing weight, in fact women are actually more difficult than men to shed those excess pounds.
There are certain parts of fat in women's bodies which are harder to lose, due to certain direct traps of habits and lifestyle traps to be avoided.
Here Are The 10 Weight-Loss Traps To Aware For.
1. Uncontrollable Eating Habit.If you are having a healthy appetite, you no need to pay attention to your portion sizes since it is an important parts of weight-loss success routine.
But, especially when you are stressed out or tired, your appetite will be tempted to intake any junk foods easily available.
You could be doubtful that by just getting 1 handful of here and there is really honest? Such as drinking glass of 1 can be holding up to 3 cups of beverages.
You should schedule by planning each day on how much you eat should eat, knowing when you will eat.
And should not snack on cookies, sweets or any junk foods, but consuming on healthy stomach full-filling natural cook foods instead of processed foods.
Snacking mix nuts are great in keeping you feeling full for a long time.
2. Medicine Cause.Every sort of prescription medication pills can cause weight gain, including steroids for asthma and inflammation conditions, also certain antidepressants.
If pills are contributing to your weight problem, consult your doctor for alternatives. Else, be extra cautious of you eating lifestyle and exercise more.
3. Hormonal Imbalance.The most common reason why women start gaining weight after the age of 40 is due to the hormonal imbalance.
At this stage of peri-menopause, women’s ovaries reduce in production of estrogen, thus body will retain fat to maintain normal hormonal balance.
4. Fail to Exercise.By exercising is definitely can lose weight, however there are still plenty of women not getting enough exercise to lose the stubborn weight.
Experts suggest that it is best to lose weight by exercising around 60 minutes each day.
With strength training can helps to boosts body metabolism a lot longer than just walking, running & aerobic.
Doing strength training can builds muscle tissue in order to burns calories a lot powerfully than fat tissue.
Exercise about 30 minutes is a good beginning if you can’t make it for 1 hour.
5. NOT Having Breakfast.If you are not having breakfast, your fat burning metabolism never be expelled out of your body. So it’s best to eat breakfast 1 hour after waking up.
Dietitians suggest that the best way is by eating Oatmeal with berries and nuts.
6. Drinking Alcohol.For most women, drinking alcohol beverage occasionally is okay.
However for those who are having trouble losing weight should consider alcohol consumption at habitual, or even at moderate level can cause a daily calorie overdose.
A single 5 ounce glass of wine can contain about 120 calories. So, if a cocktail can contain at about 350 calories.
This is why you should lose the habit in order to successfully losing weight.
7. Not Sleeping Enough.Studies show that lacking of sleep can cause increased in the levels of cortisol, also known as stress hormone which can affects your appetite.
So, if you are dealing to lose the stubborn weight, ensure that you are getting enough sleep, at least 7 hours a night.
8. Thyroid Problem.There are some women having problem losing weight due to thyroid gland, located in the neck that pumps out hormones to affects body metabolism.
But when the gland's output was not enough, that will cause hypothyroidism condition, is pounds can pile on neck.
Consult a doctor to test your hormone levels through simple blood test, if you think thyroid problem could be affecting your weight loss difficulties.
9. Getting More Stress.If you are stressed out at all times, losing weight is very difficult. The reason is that the stress can trigger your body to release cortisol, an appetite affecting stress hormone.
Stress will leads you to mindless snacking even when you are not feeling particularly hungry.
This is why you should go for a walk or meditation by taking several deep relaxing breaths anytime when you feel stressing out.
10. Not Eating Enough.According to dietitian, by consuming less than 1,200 calories a day can situates a woman's body into starvation condition such as decrease in metabolism, longer time required to burn every calorie.
The reason is because most women have trouble losing weight not because they eat too much, but is actually due to the reason that they eat too little.
This is why you should consume you suitable calories per day in order to lose weight in an appropriate way.
Slowly reduce the calories to lose weight accordingly and until you get used with the amount of calories, then your body will slowly get used to burn away those stubborn fats.